-
July 27th, 2004, 10:41 AM
#1061
Inactive Member
Right, i need some advice for Warcraft III. I suck dick. How do i not suck dick?
Just a few pointers please.
-
July 28th, 2004, 04:23 PM
#1062
HB Forum Owner
Why is that Big the Cat (Sonic Heroes) speaks as if he had a severe mental retardation to the point I feel bad for making fun of him?
-
July 28th, 2004, 06:50 PM
#1063
Senior Hostboard Member
I donno. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
I love to say this sentence! =) >_> lol XD
-
July 28th, 2004, 07:35 PM
#1064
Inactive Member
What? Can't people (read, cats) have deep slow voices without being called retarded?
-
July 29th, 2004, 02:29 AM
#1065
Inactive Member
lol i guess not... well i wouldnt care
-
July 29th, 2004, 04:43 AM
#1066
Inactive Member
Drakengard, I love blowin'/slashing up people...this may be the 1st Squeenix game I've played sadly :/
-
August 1st, 2004, 07:06 PM
#1067
HB Forum Owner
IRT OCB: Nope, they can't ^_^ j/k, but he does sound retarded besides slow and low pitched.
-
August 1st, 2004, 07:38 PM
#1068
Inactive Member
Got an import of GG Isuka ^^
-
August 2nd, 2004, 12:55 AM
#1069
Inactive Member
Well now that me and my friends have about 3 weeks before school starts and we have nothing to do, we have picked up Four Swords Adventures and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronlicles again. FF:CC is so awesome in 4 player...and 4 swords is crazy...my friend's mom almost threw us out the house cause we were making so much noise.
Anyone wondering about how great the Gamecube's graphics are should play CC..or come watch us play...its great...Square-Enix really worked thier asses off on this one.
-
August 2nd, 2004, 01:06 AM
#1070
Inactive Member
FF:CC is fun for like, 10 hours. Then it sucks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks